Skip to main content

Throw Back Thursday

Here's my Throw back Thursday moment about one of my favorite rappers (if you know me, you already know who it is!).






Anyhow, it was back in 2007 and it was the day "Red Gone Wild" was coming out! 






Every time Red came out with a new project I used to do it up big by going to the record store to cop his shit (no downloading) and making sure I had some of that good green on deck so I can really get in the moment while I listened to it! 


Anyways, back on the day when "Red Gone Wild" was coming out, I was hella excited (it had been a minute since Doc released a project) so I had the homey draw me this picture (good looking out Max!!!!!).  I will never forget that moment and when I got home I got in the zone and bumped the hell outta that cd!





I don't think my ex liked that I had this picture hanging up in the room too much lol, but I still got this picture to this day.  Now it's hanging up in my office ;).  I was so amazed how Max was basically able to draw this from memory off a picture I showed him.  And he got it to me like that same day by the time I got off work!  Dopeness!  #RealFanShit ;)

I don't know what it is about Mr. Noble that makes him the shit, but he just is!  He just keeps it too real and he never let the fame get to his head!  You can just tell when an artist is genuine to the art and do it because they truly love it!  He is definitely an inspiration to me!  I will always be a loyal fan and will always show love to him & his peeps!  #Love

Popular posts from this blog

TazDatMC - The Enforcer

Hey what's good yall ?   I have officially released my track " The Enforcer " on Spotify , Apple Music , iHeart Radio , Amazon and most other Digital Platforms 😎.  This was a dope and fun project that I did featuring emcees Hellz Yea! and Nevada Vegaz ( aka Nytty Byggs ).  Production by the one and only "The Unfadeablez ".   Check it out on your favorite streaming platform! 

Tell Em is dropping Friday

What's good peeps?  My #NewSingle #TellEm is dropping Friday, November 15th!!! Produced by the homey #TheUnfadeablez and will be Available on most Digital Platforms Here is a sample below.  More new music coming soon... If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!      ~Stay Connected~  @TazDatMC @TeamTazzy206 @the_unfadeablez_ode @hiphopprodigies

New Music Coming Soon...

What's good peeps?  If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!   I will also be back on twitter as well as Facebook soon.  Just search for me @TazDatMC on either social network to follow me and stay updated on the latest and greatest :). In the meantime ...I am back in the studio and I have new music coming soon!  Stay tuned!!! 😝😜