Skip to main content

Throw Back Thursday

Here's my Throw back Thursday moment about one of my favorite rappers (if you know me, you already know who it is!).






Anyhow, it was back in 2007 and it was the day "Red Gone Wild" was coming out! 






Every time Red came out with a new project I used to do it up big by going to the record store to cop his shit (no downloading) and making sure I had some of that good green on deck so I can really get in the moment while I listened to it! 


Anyways, back on the day when "Red Gone Wild" was coming out, I was hella excited (it had been a minute since Doc released a project) so I had the homey draw me this picture (good looking out Max!!!!!).  I will never forget that moment and when I got home I got in the zone and bumped the hell outta that cd!





I don't think my ex liked that I had this picture hanging up in the room too much lol, but I still got this picture to this day.  Now it's hanging up in my office ;).  I was so amazed how Max was basically able to draw this from memory off a picture I showed him.  And he got it to me like that same day by the time I got off work!  Dopeness!  #RealFanShit ;)

I don't know what it is about Mr. Noble that makes him the shit, but he just is!  He just keeps it too real and he never let the fame get to his head!  You can just tell when an artist is genuine to the art and do it because they truly love it!  He is definitely an inspiration to me!  I will always be a loyal fan and will always show love to him & his peeps!  #Love

Popular posts from this blog

TazDatMC - The Enforcer

Hey what's good yall ?   I have officially released my track " The Enforcer " on Spotify , Apple Music , iHeart Radio , Amazon and most other Digital Platforms 😎.  This was a dope and fun project that I did featuring emcees Hellz Yea! and Nevada Vegaz ( aka Nytty Byggs ).  Production by the one and only "The Unfadeablez ".   Check it out on your favorite streaming platform! 

Murda vs. Dracula?

Murda Mook vs. Tay Roc is going down today, October 31st!   Will Roc show up as Dracula like he did against Daylyt?    Those that seen Roc vs Lyt know that match went down as one of ( if not the best ) battles of the year!  It was one of the first times that Roc battled as his persona Dracula, and with the return of Daylyt , they both helped raise the bar on the Caffeine app as well as battle rap altogether!  Most of us fans can agree , that this was definitely one of the best Tay Roc's and one of the best Daylyt's that we've ever seen!!!     If you missed that battle, here is a recap from BattleRapsFanatic on YouTube:    Now back to Mook and Roc ... Will Dracula make his return or will Roc have to get in a different bag to go against Murda?    Mook is considered the OG in this, and although he doesn't battle as nearly as much as Roc , we know that Mook can really rap when he's focused and is good at coming up with ang...

Summer Madness 10 (Face Offs)

Summer Madness 10 is going down today!  They recently made the announcement that Murda Mook vs. Brizz Rawsteen is a no go, but they do have some other dope matches lined up! Calicoe vs. Aye Verb K-Shine vs. Chess Geechi Gotti vs. Charlie Clips John John Da Don vs. ILL Will B. Dot vs. T-Top Rum Nitty vs. Reed Dollaz Bill Collector vs. Holmzie Da God Did you watch the Face-offs last night ?  Here are some videos of it I found on YouTube.  Why was Chess whyling like that ?  Lol.  He better go awwwwffff then and keep that same energy today before K-Shine " Zip 'em up " 🤐!!!  Summer Madness  - today, September 19th at 4 pm eastern only on the Caffeine App . Check out the Face-offs below ( hosted by Jay Blac ): To check out Summer Madness, make sure that you download the Caffeine App from your App store or go to  www.Caffeine.TV .  When you get there...make sure you follow me  @TazDatMC  😉. For more videos on the Road to S...