Skip to main content

A MicSexual Moment:




Okay so I just recently came back from doing a show in Vallejo, California. It's been awhile since I've performed so I was nervous at first πŸ‘€, but honestly I had so much to do before the show, I didn't have time to sleep or let my nerves kick all the way in the day before I left. The show was on a Saturday night, so Friday I was up early morning running around, working on projects for my hiphop collective, practicing for the show as well as working on tracks for my upcoming studio session πŸ˜πŸŽ€. It was go time so I didn't fall asleep until 3 in the morning and then I was back up at 4 am so I could leave to catch my flight ✈. I was scared to really go to sleep because I didn't want to miss my flight, so I figured I would go to sleep when I got on the plane...boy was I wrong! 😐


So we didn't leave until the same day I was doing my show, but luckily we started early morning.  Not only did our flight get delayed once...or twice...but it actually got delayed three whole times!  Are you serious?!  Each time we had to get off the plane, take all of our stuff with us and wait about an hour or so for further instructions.  They even tried to see if anyone wanted to take the later flight, but it wasn't until 8:35 pm that night and I was supposed to perform at 9:30 pm πŸ˜©.  Despite it all, I truly believe everything happens for a reason and even though I had a lot on my mind, I wouldn't let this situation stress me out.  A lot of people around me were irritated and even my cousin was fussing the whole time.  I am not perfect, but I am learning to try to live more in peace and happiness.  It is honestly easier that way and I don't care how anyone else feels about it.  It takes a lot of energy out of you when you walk in negativity...so I prefer to stride in positivity and love whenever I can :).   


Anyways...Fast forward πŸ‘‰ a few hours later we were finally off and we made it to Cali early afternoon.  Vallejo was about an hour from San Francisco, so we had a little ways to go, but we made it with a few hours to kill before the show!  I still didn't have a chance to go to sleep when I got there lol, but I did get a chance to eat, see a few things and practice before it was go time.  The show took place at the Chris Club and overall the energy was great (even had a drunk guy try to act like he was my manager or something lol)!  I was a little nervous at the beginning of my performance but at the end I received a lot of love and made some connects!  I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to going back one day!!!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TazDatMC - The Enforcer

Hey what's good yall ?   I have officially released my track " The Enforcer " on Spotify , Apple Music , iHeart Radio , Amazon and most other Digital Platforms 😎.  This was a dope and fun project that I did featuring emcees Hellz Yea! and Nevada Vegaz ( aka Nytty Byggs ).  Production by the one and only "The Unfadeablez ".   Check it out on your favorite streaming platform! 

New Music Coming Soon...

What's good peeps?  If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!   I will also be back on twitter as well as Facebook soon.  Just search for me @TazDatMC on either social network to follow me and stay updated on the latest and greatest :). In the meantime ...I am back in the studio and I have new music coming soon!  Stay tuned!!! 😝😜  

Tell Em is dropping Friday

What's good peeps?  My #NewSingle #TellEm is dropping Friday, November 15th!!! Produced by the homey #TheUnfadeablez and will be Available on most Digital Platforms Here is a sample below.  More new music coming soon... If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!      ~Stay Connected~  @TazDatMC @TeamTazzy206 @the_unfadeablez_ode @hiphopprodigies