Skip to main content

Watch the Throne 4

Watch the Throne 4 - Live & Direct on Caffeine TV!

Let's give it up for the ladies (in my Babs voice 🎤😎)!!!


Today is a great day for Battle Rap!  If you watched Kings vs. Queens last month, then you know that the ladies of Battle Rap have been coming strong and are not to be underestimated!  With me being a Female Emcee, I never understood why it always has to come to a guy vs. girl thing or "She's good for a chick, but..." or why females are sometimes automatically looked at as the lesser or weaker of the sex... like why can't it just be about Rap or the Bars?  Who cares if she's a Female...if she's dope or it's just good music...enjoy it for what it is (yeah that part!)!   

Anyways...I say all that to say...I'm glad that the Queen of the Ring is out here taking their respect!!!  And URL is showing love by giving them their platform to do it.  Especially during these times, everyone needs all the support they can get, you feel me?


Here's today's line up:

O'fficial vs. 40 B.A.R.R.S
Bonnie Godiva vs. Casey Jay
Yoshi vs. Tori Doe
First Lady Flamez vs. Viixen the Assassin
Lady Luck vs. Ms. Hustle
Ms. Miami vs. Coffee

Who do you got winning?


Peep the Video Trailer:


Here are the Face Offs: 👀





They also had another Face Off last night.  It aired live on Caffeine, so not sure if URL will drop those on YouTube as well.  Lady Luck and Ms. Hustle weren't there last night.  Also, Ms. Miami was in the building, but Coffee wasn't, so they weren't able to do their Face Off either.  I did hear that Coffee was working, so she had to do what she had to do.  I can respect that!

O'fficial and 40 B.A.R.R.S was interesting.  40 wasn't as turned up as she was the last Face Off.  She said she had a few drinks last time lol.  40 and O'fficial are two of my favorite Female Battle Rappers, so I feel like this is about to be a fight!  They both have been talking spicy lately 🌶, so if they are both on their A-game, it's about to go down!!!  40 just came off of a win from Surf too, so she has a lot of pressure on her.  She also has to try to keep her spot on the QOTR throne and make sure O'fficial doesn't knock her off.  

I kind of agree with 40 though when she said that she has more to lose if she loses this battle against O.  As far as O'fficial, she gets in her bag!  Period.  

As far as the other matches, Bonnie and Casey were talking their shit.  Yoshi was acting a little weird or maybe she was just nervous about her battle with Tori Doe.  Not sure of the whole situation, but sounds like that she was talking about possibly pulling out the event the night before.  I think it may have had something to do with her wanting URL to pay for her hotel.  If so, I can respect that!  I mean if someone books you, they should pay for your travel/hotel accommodations, etc., but these are things that should also be negotiated from the beginning.  I think this is Yoshi's first time on URL.  She said something like she now knows for next time.  Tori wasn't feeling it though.  She basically said she will make it easier for her, like she was about to get her TF out of there tonigh! Lol.  

First Lady Flamez vs. Viixen had a good Face Off.  I haven't heard First Lady Flamez before, but she was talking her shit!  This is her first appearance on URL/Caffeine and Viixen's second.  Viixen made a good point when she said that Flamez is exactly where she (Viixen) was at for Kings vs. Queens (as far as making her first appearance on URL), so Flamez has something to prove.  Viixen is also coming off a big win off of DNA (as well as having battle of the night), so she has a lot of pressure too!  If Flamez keeps that same energy she had last night and Viixen brings it like she did against DNA, I think that this may be one of the dopest battles of the night!  

Who will come out on top?  Only time will tell! ⌚⌚⌚  


On another note, Tsu Surf was out there doing commentary last night with Jay Blac.  It looks like Tsu Surf (aka Tsu Blac 👀) may really have retired from Battle Rap and may be possibly joining Champion soon 👀!

👀 Tune in to "Watch the Throne 4" LIVE on the Caffeine App 🎥 today at 2 pm pacific/5 pm eastern (search for URL TV) 

**Make sure that you also follow me on IG/Twitter @TazDatMC



I will be back soon and keep you posted on any upcoming battles that I hear of!  I mainly watch URL battles, but I'm going to try to start tapping more into the other leagues like RBE (Rare Breed Entertainment) and KOTD (King of the Dot).  There are also some other smaller leagues out there.  Anything that you hear of or think that I should watch...please hit me on IG/Twitter @TazDatMCPeace and love! ☮💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TazDatMC - The Enforcer

Hey what's good yall ?   I have officially released my track " The Enforcer " on Spotify , Apple Music , iHeart Radio , Amazon and most other Digital Platforms 😎.  This was a dope and fun project that I did featuring emcees Hellz Yea! and Nevada Vegaz ( aka Nytty Byggs ).  Production by the one and only "The Unfadeablez ".   Check it out on your favorite streaming platform! 

Tell Em is dropping Friday

What's good peeps?  My #NewSingle #TellEm is dropping Friday, November 15th!!! Produced by the homey #TheUnfadeablez and will be Available on most Digital Platforms Here is a sample below.  More new music coming soon... If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!      ~Stay Connected~  @TazDatMC @TeamTazzy206 @the_unfadeablez_ode @hiphopprodigies

New Music Coming Soon...

What's good peeps?  If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!   I will also be back on twitter as well as Facebook soon.  Just search for me @TazDatMC on either social network to follow me and stay updated on the latest and greatest :). In the meantime ...I am back in the studio and I have new music coming soon!  Stay tuned!!! 😝😜