Skip to main content

Kings vs. Queens

Awww it's going down today!  URL Kings vs. the Queens of Queen of the Ring!  Did you see the Face off's last night?  Ooooweeee it was entertaining!  Tsu Surf was clowning with his face off with 40.  The way he brought out the table cloth and lunchables lol.  I can't wait to see what they do today.  On a side note, I think Surf and 40 would make a cute couple! 👀  

Rum Nitty and C3 got interesting...a lot of controversy over what Rum said about C3 trying to commit suicide.  Some are saying maybe Rum was in his feelings so that's why he said what he said.  I don't know.  I just think at the end of the day, battle rap is battle rap and at times it ain't meant to be pretty!  Like they say, if you can't stand the heat, keep your ass up out the kitchen!  I'm definitely interested in seeing how they match up!

Swamp vs. Casey Jay...honestly I have seen bits and pieces of both of their battles, but I don't know them like that, so I'm ready to see how this one plays out.  All I know is that Casey Jay was talking a lot of shit last night during their face off lol.  Swamp said a few funny things last night so I'm curious how he's going to come in the ring tonight!

Another interesting one was DNA vs. Viixen.  I kind of agree with a few comments that DNA looked uncomfortable lol.  But then again maybe DNA is focused? 🤔  He has a girl so he seems like he is not really there to do all that flirting and all that extra shit.  It's been awhile since he's battled too, so I think he's just there to rap and do his job!


Check out the Face Off's below.  Let me know your thoughts!



Kings vs. Queens...who are you riding with?





Charlie Clips vs. Couture
K-Shine vs. E Hart 
Tsu Surf vs. 40 Barrs
Swamp vs. Casey Jay
DNA vs. Viixen The Assasin
Rum Nitty vs. C3
Arsonal vs. Official


You can watch Kings vs. Queens for free on the Caffeine App!  Make sure that you also follow me on IG/Twitter @TazDatMC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TazDatMC - The Enforcer

Hey what's good yall ?   I have officially released my track " The Enforcer " on Spotify , Apple Music , iHeart Radio , Amazon and most other Digital Platforms 😎.  This was a dope and fun project that I did featuring emcees Hellz Yea! and Nevada Vegaz ( aka Nytty Byggs ).  Production by the one and only "The Unfadeablez ".   Check it out on your favorite streaming platform! 

Tell Em is dropping Friday

What's good peeps?  My #NewSingle #TellEm is dropping Friday, November 15th!!! Produced by the homey #TheUnfadeablez and will be Available on most Digital Platforms Here is a sample below.  More new music coming soon... If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!      ~Stay Connected~  @TazDatMC @TeamTazzy206 @the_unfadeablez_ode @hiphopprodigies

New Music Coming Soon...

What's good peeps?  If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!   I will also be back on twitter as well as Facebook soon.  Just search for me @TazDatMC on either social network to follow me and stay updated on the latest and greatest :). In the meantime ...I am back in the studio and I have new music coming soon!  Stay tuned!!! 😝😜