Skip to main content

Battle Rap Shit

Ok so if you peeped my last post, you know that Summer Madness popped off a few weeks ago!  So let's get right into it...K-Shine and Chess's battle was FIRE!!!!!!!  If you missed it, I don't know what to tell you.  You may be able to find a few clips here and there, but URL don't play that...they take down unapproved content quicker than a MF lol.  But if you have the URL APP ($8 per month), the battle will most likely drop there before it drops on YouTube (if it even drops on YouTube at all).  

Anyways, back to Shine and Chess.  Chess came and did his thing!  He had a few stumbles, but every round he came back fighting.  Chess was in his bag...but dammit K-SHINE WAS IN HIS SUITECASE!!!  K-Shine's energy and how he delivered his rounds gave me goose bumps.  He just went to another level.  Here is a recap of their battle:  




Another dope match up was B-Dot and T-Top.  I didn't get a chance to see all of this one (dam phone call lol), but this one is being called legendary as well.  




A surprising turn around though was Reed vs. Rum Nitty.  Rum was the favorite to win, as a lot of cats counted Reed out and just knew he would get smoked.  But boy Reed stepped it up and didn't come to play!  This was a great battle.  I definitely need to watch it again. 

  


Overall Summer Madness was a good card.  I was a little disappointed in Bill Collector as I feel like he didn't give his all for Holmzie, but I heard they were friends, so maybe that's why he went light.  

But at the end of the day, every one showed up and did what they had to do.  John John Da Don vs. iLL Will was a good match.  Charlie Clips also "allegedly" choked in his 3rd round against Geechi, but he freestyled his ass up out of it on some "Smooth Criminal Shit" lol.  And Calicoe didn't come to play against Aye Verb.  When he said "I was 12 when I found out sandwich bags were for sandwiches"...I was like woah!  That bar was crazy!!!


Upcoming Battles:


URL announced that October 31st it's going down between Murda Mook and Tay Roc!  If you follow battle rap, you know that Mook and Roc have some history. 

Mook was supposed to also battle Brizz on Summer Madness a few weeks ago, but for some reason Brizz couldn't do the battle.  It was crazy because after what happened last year, Brizz said that the only way that he would come back to Battle Rap was if he got Mook.  Well he got him...but then he pulled out the battle last minute...crazy!  If you don't know, they originally were supposed to battle on a 2 on 2 match last year during Summer Impact, but it got rescheduled for like the following month.  Well when that day came, everyone was excited!  But then after Brizz kept grabbing on Mook...it was a wrap!  They didn't even get a chance to finish the first round 👀.

  


Fast forward to today, you could probably see why fans have been anticipating this battle lol.  But Tay Roc vs. Murda Mook might even be a bigger match up!  Not only is Roc and Brizz both in Cave Gang, but Roc used to be in Dot Mob with Mook.  I also hear that they don't really like each other, so you know they are going to come talk their shit.  If you also saw that fight last year, then you know that it looked like Roc didn't really help his boy Brizz out and that Brizz ran up out the door.  What's interesting is that when Brizz ran out, it looked like Roc was already standing by the exit door watching lol.

This is going to be interesting!  October 31, it's going down on the Caffeine App!  When you get there...make sure you follow me @TazDatMC 😉.




URL KINGS VS. QUEEN OF THE RING


The fellas of URL will be going against the ladies of Queen of the Ring on October 17th!  I'm excited to see how this will go down!  Surf and 40 have both been talking their shit, so I'm expecting them both to come with it and of course, not choke 😀!  Both of them I feel have something to prove and Surf is coming off a big loss to Lux.  I feel that this could definitely be one of the battles of the night 🔥🔥🔥.

K-shine vs. E Hart should also be a fire battle!  I'm also looking to see what Charlie Clips and Couture do.  I heard that they used to be together years ago, so it will be interesting to see what angles come up lol.

Other than that, I just want to hear bars!  I am not interested in hearing dudes call a bunch of females "bitches" or "hoes" all night (or females reversing the role and doing it to the guys).  That ish gets old real quick.  The battles will take place in a small room environment so there will be no big stages and no big audiences to play off of.  It will come down to who got bars and who can really rap...who can bring the energy and keep that same energy all 3 rounds!  And most of all...who can really step up, elevate and snatch the crown 👑!!!  

Kings vs. Queens...who are you riding with?




Charlie Clips vs. Couture
K-Shine vs. E Hart 
Tsu Surf vs. 40 Barrs
Swamp vs. Casey Jay
DNA vs. Viixen The Assasin
Rum Nitty vs. C3
Arsonal vs. Official


You can watch Kings vs. Queens for free on the Caffeine App!  Make sure that you also follow me on IG/Twitter @TazDatMC


***UPDATE*** I just found out they just added Arsonal vs. Official!  You know that Arsonal is Mr. Disrespectful so you already know how he's going to bring it.  Arsonal be going off, I just hope that he comes with more than the disrespect.  Official is dope, so I'm looking forward to seeing how she handle Ars...

To Be Continued...

Popular posts from this blog

TazDatMC - The Enforcer

Hey what's good yall ?   I have officially released my track " The Enforcer " on Spotify , Apple Music , iHeart Radio , Amazon and most other Digital Platforms 😎.  This was a dope and fun project that I did featuring emcees Hellz Yea! and Nevada Vegaz ( aka Nytty Byggs ).  Production by the one and only "The Unfadeablez ".   Check it out on your favorite streaming platform! 

Tell Em is dropping Friday

What's good peeps?  My #NewSingle #TellEm is dropping Friday, November 15th!!! Produced by the homey #TheUnfadeablez and will be Available on most Digital Platforms Here is a sample below.  More new music coming soon... If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!      ~Stay Connected~  @TazDatMC @TeamTazzy206 @the_unfadeablez_ode @hiphopprodigies

New Music Coming Soon...

What's good peeps?  If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!   I will also be back on twitter as well as Facebook soon.  Just search for me @TazDatMC on either social network to follow me and stay updated on the latest and greatest :). In the meantime ...I am back in the studio and I have new music coming soon!  Stay tuned!!! 😝😜