Skip to main content

Tell 'Em is official!


What:  Tell 'Em (by TazDatMC; produced by the Unfadeablez)

When:  Available today, Friday, November 15th, 2019


Where:  On most Digital Platforms.  Click here or visit www.TazDatMC.com







Last year TazDatMC finally released her long awaited EP "Spit Don't Swallow".  SDS received love from people all around the love.  Existing supporters were excited to see Tazzy release new music, while new fans were simply amazed at her lyrical skill. 

Fast forward to November 2019... Tazzy is back in the studio, working on a new project as well as collaborating with various Artists & Producers!  "Tell 'Em" is just a sample of what's yet to come! 

TazDatMC says:

The story behind the song is simple... "Tell Em" what I said because I'm coming! In being a Hiphop Lyricist (in addition to being a Female Rapper), I feel a lot of times I am pushed to the side or not taken seriously. Music is my therapy and Tell 'Em is just me expressing my love for the Culture. My message is "I am not invisible...I am here...I exist and I just want to be heard!"

I'm a Mic~Sexual, Rhyme Intellectual, Fly Individual!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TazDatMC - The Enforcer

Hey what's good yall ?   I have officially released my track " The Enforcer " on Spotify , Apple Music , iHeart Radio , Amazon and most other Digital Platforms 😎.  This was a dope and fun project that I did featuring emcees Hellz Yea! and Nevada Vegaz ( aka Nytty Byggs ).  Production by the one and only "The Unfadeablez ".   Check it out on your favorite streaming platform! 

Murda vs. Dracula?

Murda Mook vs. Tay Roc is going down today, October 31st!   Will Roc show up as Dracula like he did against Daylyt?    Those that seen Roc vs Lyt know that match went down as one of ( if not the best ) battles of the year!  It was one of the first times that Roc battled as his persona Dracula, and with the return of Daylyt , they both helped raise the bar on the Caffeine app as well as battle rap altogether!  Most of us fans can agree , that this was definitely one of the best Tay Roc's and one of the best Daylyt's that we've ever seen!!!     If you missed that battle, here is a recap from BattleRapsFanatic on YouTube:    Now back to Mook and Roc ... Will Dracula make his return or will Roc have to get in a different bag to go against Murda?    Mook is considered the OG in this, and although he doesn't battle as nearly as much as Roc , we know that Mook can really rap when he's focused and is good at coming up with ang...

Roc vs Mook Something ain't right/Watch the Throne 4 is coming

URL/Queen of the Ring Presents...Watch the Throne 4 on November 14th! Before we get to that though, let's talk about Tay Roc vs. Mook... I'm going to keep it real... at first watch , I thought the first round started off kind of slow for both, but I gave the first round to Mook. Second was close, but I gave it to Roc and the third was all Mook ( clear ).  The 3rd was so fire 🔥🔥🔥!!!   So overall I had Mook winning 2-1.   What's crazy is that the URL start doing this live poll voting on Caffeine, where the fans can vote in real time, each round.  I saw when the votes started coming in during the first round and Mook's votes started pouring in quick!!!  What was crazy is that when Mook's votes started going up, all of a sudden the name changed to Tay Roc and then Mook's votes was pushed out the way and then Roc's votes started going up 🤔.  To me it looked kind of weird, almost like a glitch, because Tay Roc's name didn't even show up until Mook w...