Skip to main content

Spit Don't Swallow - Summer 2016



Yes it's been along time coming but I am back and I am working on releasing my EP "Spit Don't Swallow" this summer!  

In the meantime, please support the movement by pre-ordering my upcoming single "Money" and I will throw in a FREE copy of Hemp Life or Royalty Magazine plus a special bonus!  



To pre-order my upcoming single "Money", please visit www.paypal.me/Streetz or click here.  All you have to do is make a donation of at least $5 (to Street Thoughts) and put #Money in the comment section to pre-order my single.  You can also contact SmokersSocietyClub@gmail.com for more info!







What have I been up to?  Well, taking a break from music because of life & dealing with other people's shenanigans made me realize that acknowledging other peoples BS just created my own drama!  I spent so much time trying to "build" with people who just didn't have the same passion.  Or basically they had bad intentions, didn't take me seriously, wanted to steal my ideas or just brought negative energy around me.  It really is draining dealing with that type of ish!  And when you get surrounded by it consistently, sometimes you lose yourself, you lost your focus and you lost your motivation!  I feel that kind of happened to me for a while and it took me to make some real life changing decisions to start seeing major changes in my life!  Some of it may have been new, uncomfortable, made me sad or pissed me off, but I'm starting to understand that sometimes we have to walk through the gates of hell before we can start seeing the windows to Heaven!!! 

It's like no matter how many times you testify about it, you can't make everyone see that God is good and regardless of what happens in our life, we can control our own happiness!  We do have the free will to make good or bad decisions!  Basically, it's like we may not be able to control the life we are given, but we can control how we live it!  #100





Anyhow, I realize this all now and this last year, I have really started putting myself first as well as holding onto my faith.  Just starting to let go of the negative things in my life has given me the time to focus on introducing "Hemp Life Magazine", the "Smokers Society" as well as the "Legal Stoner" brand to the world.  I also made history by starting 420 Fashion Week in Seattle!  I'm not the one to brag, I just like to show how good God is if you continue to have faith and never give up!  I'm not above anybody, ish I'm still out here broke ha!  But at the end of the day, we are all made in his image and likeness!  You just have to tap into what makes you happy and build from there!  You gotta be like Bruce Leroy from the "Last Dragon" and find that inner glow!

In the meantime, please support the movement by pre-ordering my upcoming single "Money" and I will throw in a FREE copy of Hemp Life or Royalty Magazine plus a special bonus!  

To pre-order my upcoming single "Money", please visit www.paypal.me/Streetz or click here.  All you have to do is make a donation of at least $5 (to Street Thoughts) and put #Money in the comment section to pre-order my single.  You can also contact SmokersSocietyClub@gmail.com for more info!



"It's not that I'm acting funny...we just don't speak the same language anymore"...#MicSexual

Popular posts from this blog

TazDatMC - The Enforcer

Hey what's good yall ?   I have officially released my track " The Enforcer " on Spotify , Apple Music , iHeart Radio , Amazon and most other Digital Platforms 😎.  This was a dope and fun project that I did featuring emcees Hellz Yea! and Nevada Vegaz ( aka Nytty Byggs ).  Production by the one and only "The Unfadeablez ".   Check it out on your favorite streaming platform! 

Tell Em is dropping Friday

What's good peeps?  My #NewSingle #TellEm is dropping Friday, November 15th!!! Produced by the homey #TheUnfadeablez and will be Available on most Digital Platforms Here is a sample below.  More new music coming soon... If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!      ~Stay Connected~  @TazDatMC @TeamTazzy206 @the_unfadeablez_ode @hiphopprodigies

New Music Coming Soon...

What's good peeps?  If you aren't following me on Instagram , well you should 😝😜!   I will also be back on twitter as well as Facebook soon.  Just search for me @TazDatMC on either social network to follow me and stay updated on the latest and greatest :). In the meantime ...I am back in the studio and I have new music coming soon!  Stay tuned!!! 😝😜